Pune is becoming an ideal destination for people to live day by day. There are also multiple reasons behind it. Several real estate companies are building residential projects in Bavdhan Pune for new immigrants.
Most of the people are visiting Pune because of either their work or higher studies. Also, many people are there from rural areas just to enjoy urban life. If you are also one of them, immigrating there to live a better life than a house is the most important thing you will need.
When choosing a property you have to be aware of many things, especially about the locality. Here are the best 7 locations for buying a new property. Hopefully, this article will help you to find the best property for yourself.
Where to buy the best properties in Pune?
There are many places where you can buy a property and Bavdhan Pune is one of them. Also, if you are thinking about only renting property, you can use these as suggestions.
Mentioned here are the average prices of houses but they can vary depending on the time and property quality. So, take a look at the 7 best places in Pune to buy property –
- Hadapsar– The major IT hub of Pune and also very famous. It is home to many big companies like TCS, IBM, or SAS.
Average price– Property prices are somewhere from 17 lakhs to 7 crores.
- Hinjewadi– Hinjewadi is basically an IT hub located in northeast Pune. It is very popular among IT workers as it’s easily accessible to everyone.
Average price– Property rent could be from 5000 to 45000 and for buying it starts from 24 lakhs.
- Baner– This is mostly a commercial place and slowly becoming more and more residential due to public demand. It is in between Aundh and Balewadi and also very close to the IT hub of Hinjewadi. So, if you are searching for a place which will be close to your workplace then this is probably best for you. Transport is also available in that area.
Average price– Properties are starting from 22 lakhs and go up till 5 crores depending on facilities. Rent is approximately from 15000 – 38000 rupees.
- Wakad– This is basically a rural area under transformation.
Average price– Prices are starting from 24 lakhs to 5 crores.
- Kharadi– It is a very big urban area of Pune and continuously expanding.
Average price– For buying it is starting from 22 lakhs onwards.
- Pimple Nilakh – It is located in a rural area. So, you can get the taste of both rural and urban life.
Average price– Average property prices are near 50 lakhs to 2 crores.
- Viman Nagar– It is ideal for transportation and luxury under budget.
Average price– You can buy property under 26 lakhs to 5 crores on average.
These are the 7 best locations to buy properties in Pune. You can also consider residential projects in Bavdhan Pune for buying a new home. Actually, you can buy a house anywhere and it is easy, buying a home is the most difficult one.
Everyone has different needs, a person who is just going to live there alone will be less careful than the ones moving with their family. So, keep your priorities in mind while choosing the right property. With this information, it will be easier for you to find your dream home in Pune.